Singer, songwriter, and lover of life, Natasha Clements is always up for an adventure. To celebrate our fiftieth issue, we teamed up with her to recreate the very first Whurk pin-up. Back then, we were shooting on the comic book-covered floor of Hooked (formerly know as Horseshoes & Handgrenades), but in this modern interpretation, we opted for a bed made of past copies of our magazine.
- Name? Natasha Clements
- Age? 32
- Theme song? “So What” by Pink.
- Signature drink? Tequila Sunrise.
- Favorite movie? Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain
- Dream job? Neuroscientist.
- Fashion mentor? Alexander McQueen (RIP).
- Total crush? Chris Pratt.
- Archenemy? Myself.
- Super power? I’m a unicorn, so it’s a secret.
- Personal record? I speak five languages.
- Personal hero? All those who have fallen (or not fallen) to protect their country.
- Know any jokes? There was once a man named Odd. People made fun of him because of his name, so he decided to keep his gravestone blank when he died. Now when people pass by the burial site, they point and say, "That's odd."
- Love advice? Don’t look for it, it will find you when the time is right.
See more of Natasha and her collaborations with her creative partner, Roxxi Red, at facebook.com/RoxxiRed.