- Name? Sara Wilson
- Age? 25
- Theme song? I love the opening lines of Nicki Minaj's “Fly.”
- Great book? I'm torn between The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and The Kite Runner. While both novels are set in incredibly different backgrounds, they depict characters who endure some of the most awful things life can throw at them, but never give up. They find a way to rise above and overcome the darkness each in their own way.
- Favorite movie? Inception blew me away. I love a good suspenseful movie that keeps the audience guessing and, even at the end, no one is quite sure what actually happened.
- Dream job? Travel blogger. It would be a dream to get the opportunity to see the world, learn about different cultures and not only experience them for myself, but also share it with others.
- Total crush? Matt Damon. As an actress, I have incredible respect for his range. He excels in playing the serious guy, the goofball, the hero, even a crazed stalker. Aside from his talent, I also appreciate how he uses his resources and name to help the earth such as Water.org, Not On Our Watch, and OneXOne. These non-profits focus on healing the world we live on and improving the lives of those less fortunate.
- Archenemy? Chocolate! It's evil and so addicting.
- Hidden talent? Most people don't know that I have a background in dance. My mother was a professional ballerina and so I have been trained in ballet, tap, and jazz.
- Super power? I've always been intrigued in the mind and how it works, so my super power would be mind-reading (provided there's an off switch).
- Personal hero? My dad. He has spent his life making sacrifices for me, giving endless support, and always being there for me when I've needed him. I am so thankful to know that I can always count on my dad no matter what happens.
- Love advice? Know your worth! To be truly happy with someone else, it is incredibly important to be happy with yourself and know that you are special and deserving of all the love in the world. Mediocre doesn't cut it.
Photography by Joe Carabeo - joecarabeo.com
Make-up by Jessie Campbell - jcampbellmua.com
Set provided by Union 206 Studios - union206.com