Tiffany Capehart is a sassy little powerhouse disguised as a marketing and event professional. She doesn’t fit in a box, always goes for the bold, and calls a spade a spade. She’s the right balance of tough and strong with the perfect touch of sweetness, or as Shakespeare put it, “Although she be but little, she is fierce.”
- Name? Tiffany Capehart
- Age? 32
- Signature drink? Morning: coffee with a half scoop of chocolate protein powder and coconut milk; night: Miller Lite bottle with a cold shot of Fireball on the side.
- Great book? Ugh, I am such a bookworm! Whenever I move to a new place, I get a new library card before I get a new license. I'd say Coldest Winter Ever by Sista Souljah, Native Son by Richard Wright, and Number the Stars by Lois Lowery are at the top of the list.
- Favorite movie? Goodfellas.
- Best workout? I could do deadlifts and back squats for days, they are my favorite.
- Dream crush? Michael Ealy.
- Weapon of choice? My words.
- Personal record? Losing 50 pounds and keeping it off. I don't think I'll ever have well-defined muscles like the super strong women I admire. I am just your average girl who lifts a few times a week so that I can still eat pizza, drink beer, and look good naked.
- Role model? My "hometeam" which consist of the women in my family and my five best friends that have become family. Each of them has a super strength that I am in awe of and having them woven into my world makes me a better person.
- Know any jokes? I'm a nerd, so while I’m not good at telling them, I’m really good at laughing at them (especially the really bad ones).
- Secret wish? To be a homesteading hippy (that only lives like 20 minutes from town because I still need to be close to Target).
- Love advice? You're only asking for advice because you don't like the answer your gut has already given you, so watch who you take advice from. Not everyone wants to see you happy.
Photography by Sara Robertson