Anderson Bertrand is a Richmond-based event coordinator specializing in wedding planning. He works with Gratitude Rising Events on trade shows like Say I Do Soiree, the best place for same-sex couples to connect with local wedding professionals. He loves exploring new cultures, being physically active, and rocking his obviously fantastic sense of style.
- Name? Anderson Bertrand
- Age? 24
- Theme song? Melody Gardot's “Baby I'm A Fool.”
- Signature drink? Dark and Stormy.
- Great book? Living Upstairs by Joseph Hansen.
- Favorite movie? Caveman's Valentine.
- Dream crush? Sam Sparro mixed with Alan Ritchson.
- Best first date? Mini golf.
- Weapon of choice? Halberd.
- Personal record? A fifth of vodka in one hour.
- Know any jokes? Donald Trump as president.
- Life motto? Try one new thing everyday and have fun.
- Secret wish? To own an apartment in every major city.
- Love advice? Don't hesitate to go for what you want. Take a chance. If there's something you like, go get it!
Photography by Wes McQuillen